Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Forward progress.......

So here I am.....sitting in Cincinatti.......realizing that I have been neglecting my blog. So here is an update.

I could not wait for my friend to get the sliding glass door out of his house (and into mine) before I left so I bought one at the local junk store for a hundred bucks. It is a year old and in perfect shape. It's a bit smaller than the freebie but that's OK. It is installed and looks amazing. The building is buttoned up and waiting for me to get back and to get to work. I brought the new "new" stove up to Cincy with me and plumbed it to run off a 20lb tank. It was pretty expensive to get all the bits but it will work in the cabin so that's great. The output BTU's seems a little low, possibly the wrong regulator so that will need to be addressed. Here's some photo's....





for a month

So I am in Cincy for a month. Progress on the Shack will commence after Christmas. Happy Holidays!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great progress! The patio doors look excellent and should make it fairly bright inside on most days.

    Have a good Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

    I'll look in again when you return.

    Bob (aka stude53)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, and to think you are doing this yourself, two thumbs up.
    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete